top of page
Home Exterior

Good to know

Is your home more than 20 years old? All insurers require a 4-point Inspection less than 1 year old.

Don't forget to obtain a Wind Mitigation Report, which must be less than 5 years old, to obtain a premium reduction on hurricane coverage.

How to insure your home

Whether it's your primary or secondary residence, or a condo you rent out for investment purposes, you need insurance to cover you in the event of damage or liability.

Depending on the use and the legal nature of the owner (personal name, company, trust), we can advise you on the type of insurance you need.

What guaranties?

Generally, fire, lightning and vandalism are covered; water damage, theft and hurricane are also often offered, depending on the type of contract. Take a close look at your contract or quotation, as well as the deductible level.

Don't forget to ask your Association for a Wind Mitigation Report. This report (which must be less than 5 years old) entitles you to a premium reduction on hurricane cover.

A question?

Contact us directly by phone at
+1 786 618 5901
bottom of page