top of page
Brick Wall Building

Good to know

Even if your building has insurance, it does not cover damage to the interior of your unit or to your personal belongings. Similarly, your personal liability is not covered by your building's insurance. So you need to take out individual insurance to cover your unit.

How to insure your condo

Whether it's your primary or secondary residence, or a condo you rent out for investment purposes, you need insurance to cover you in the event of damage or liability.

Depending on the use and the legal nature of the owner (personal name, company, trust), we can advise you on the type of insurance you need.

What guarantees?

Generally, fire, lightning and vandalism are covered; water damage, theft and hurricane are also often proposed, depending on the type of contract. Take a close look at your contract or quotation, as well as the deductible level.

Don't forget to ask your Association for a Wind Mitigation Report. This report (which must be less than 5 years old) entitles you to a premium reduction on hurricane cover.

A question?

Contact us directly by phone at
+1 786 618 5901
bottom of page