top of page
Country Drive

Good to know

Car insurance is mandatory in Florida. 
To insure your car in Florida, you'll need to plate it in Florida. Contact the DMV for more information.
We have insurance solutions for Canadian, French or any other nationality driver's license.
Many drivers drive without insurance in Florida, or with minimal coverage. UM (Uninsured Motorist) is designed to cover YOU if the at-fault driver has no insurance or flees the scene!

Mandatory coverage 

in Florida

For damages to your car

2 guarantees are mandatory in Florida:

  1. Public liability (if you are responsible for damage to others)

  2. PIP (your medical expenses up to $10,000 if you are injured, even if you are not at fault.

Don't know what guarantees to choose? It all depends on your situation in Florida and the use of the car.

Collision coverage reimburses you for repairs to your vehicle if it is damaged on the road, whether you are at fault or the person at fault absconds.

Comprehensive coverage compensates you if your car is damaged by fire, weather, theft, vandalism...

And don't forget "Rental car" cover, which provides you with a replacement vehicle for the duration of the repairs, and assistance cover for towing.

The “Uninsured Motorist” Guarantee is made for YOU

(Uninsured Motorist) is made to guarantee YOU if the responsible driver does not have insurance or flees! »

blah blah blah

A question?

Contact us directly by phone at
+1 786 618 5901
bottom of page